Elizabeth Jane Grimes Genealogy
38. Elizabeth Jane Grimes, dau. of
Henry Stanford Grimes, b.
June 2, 1872, on Mill Creek in Wayne County, Tennessee. She m. (1) Thomas J.
Ellison. He was accidentally killed in 1898 while working at a cotton gin in
Norman, Oklahoma. She m. (2) Amos Kennedy of Wayne County, Tennessee. She is now
a widow and lives with a daughter in Pasadena, Texas.
Children (By 1st husband):
90. Narcia Ellison, b. April 11, 1896.
(By 2nd husband)
91. James Albert Ellison, b. August 9, 1901. He m. (1) Pearl
Jordon of Parsons, Tennessee and m. (2) Ruby Kimbrough of Tuscumbia, Alabama.
He lives in Tuscumbia. By his first wife he had three girls: Geraldine, Nadean,
and Billy Givin. By his second wife he had two girls: Sandra and Carolyn.
92. Sallie Mae Ellison, b. May 31, 1904; m. 1921, Jim White of Decatur County,
Tennessee, and moved to Pasadena, Texas. They have no children.
93. Anna Lou Ellison, b. March 15, 1907; m. (1) Jack Wilson of Memphis; m. (2)
Woody Coots of Big Spring, Texas. They live in Pasadena, Texas and have no
94. George Grimes Ellison, b. October 3, 1910; m. Eula. They live in Pasadena,
Texas, and have no children.
95. Edna Earl Ellison, b. July 19, 1912. She m. (1) Edward Evans and had a son
Jim Whitlock. She m. (2) C. B. Locke of Pasadena, Texas.